...it's the little things that set tulip noir café apart!
- our menus change seasonally, with new entrees, coffees and teas every season
- specials every friday and sunday
- fresh herbs, fruits, vegetables or juices are used in all of our foods.
- our chicken, seafood, dairy products, omega-3 eggs, syrups, oatmeal, flours, sugar, jams, and juices are either natural or organically certified
- all of our teas are organic and our coffees are natural, ethically traded or free trade
- all of our salad dressings, sandwich spreads, soups and desserts are made on site daily
- we aim to provide gluten free/dairy free options, vegan options, and allergy friendly options; please notify your wait staff of allergies
- we prepare every meal fresh for every customer
- we make many efforts towards being "green", by conserving energy on a daily basis, all of our to-go boxes and cups are eco-friendly and biodegradable, we use french presses and tea pots that produce no waste and the design of our restaurant itself addresses "green" concepts
- and most of all, the staff at tulip noir wants you to know that a healthy meal can taste divine!